"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The music...

Well, I changed it once again. This time there are only 4 songs, which are some of my favourites.
It is best to view the video as you listen ( though not for the third song )
The songs have meanings in their lyrics and you will enjoy the song better if you watch the videos or search for the english lyrics or subtitles. Well below are some details about them:

1st song, Bad Apple:

My favourite, introduced to me by a fellow friend. It basically describes the thoughts and feelings of what the Japanese would call a NEET, which means Not in-Education-Employment and-Training, basically a person who does nothing but stay at home. This song relates to me somehow, as I see myself somewhat as a NEET...at least not now. Its an amazing song. The characters in the video are from Touhou Project, which you will have to google it yourself as I do not wish to spend too much time explaining about it. All and all, I love this song.

2nd song, Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari :

Another one of my favourites. This is one of the ending themes for the anime Bakemonogatari, or Ghost Stories, again if you want to know more about the anime, google it, or hope that I take the time to post something about it in the future. Seeing as there are no english subtitles in the video, go to this site http://gendou.com/amusic/lyrics.php?id=9515&show=2to view the english lyrics. If you do not know what the song means at all, you won't be able to enjoy it. Basically a love song, or a song about close relationships with friends. I recommend watching the anime as well.

3rd song, Rewrite:
A song I liked since a long time ago, till now is still on my playlist. Its the fourth ending theme for Full Metal Alchemist anime, not Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 2009 which is better than this one. Well whatever. The song's lyrics is here http://gendou.com/amusic/lyrics.php?id=1301&show=2 if you can't see the ones in the video clearly, though the ones in the link is not accurate. As you can see from the title, rewrite, the meaning of the lyrics is that the person wish to forget about the past and rewrite it.

4th song, Black Rock Shooter:

A song made using a program called Vocaloid. Again google it if you want to know more. This song is wonderful. Try to guess the meaning yourself. Even I am not sure myself. The song was recently made into a OVA, or a movie if you don't know what OVA means. I don't recommend watching it though, it is a very disappointing one.

If the songs are not up to your tastes, then why not mute it and just read the posts, but I still recommend you to listen to them. Below is another song, or rather soundtrack, that I thought might not be ideal for a playlist. So stop the playlist for a while, and enjoy listening to this :


A piano version of a theme from final fantasy VII, I enjoy listening to it. Hope you will too.

Well thats all, look forward to the next post.

-Lenneth

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah. Black Rock Shooter was a disappointment. And it was also made by Supercell if I'm not wrong.

    And there are much more nicer songs from Touhou. Meh.

    Oh and the epic video of Bad Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. She also came up with the lyrics for other songs like "Love is war" I chose Bad Apple since it suits me as a hopeless guy on the verge of becoming a NEET

    ReplyDelete