"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy busy busy...

Hi there! It has a while since my last post, and I have not been able to post anything here cause I was very busy these few days, also due to CNY.

After the celebrations and visiting of relatives, I have a total of $556 of cash from the hong baos, though most of them were sent into the bank by my mum =(. Well never mind that. Anyways, I just heard that the secondary ones this year has done something that made us very surprised. A lot has chosen NPCC as CCA! I wonder if they know of the hell they are gonna suffer after being in NPCC. Most of us think that it was the introduction given by Mr Dennis Ong that made them think that its gonna be very enjoyable. I asked some of them why they chose it, and one funny answer was that he thought that through NPCC he can grow taller! I tried hard not to laugh.

So I am gonna finish up my assignments and revise for this week of hell, I mean tests. So leave a comment please, thank you and have a good day.*

p.s I changed the layout and songs also.

No comments:

Post a Comment