"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CNY is here...

Finally, the time of adults giving us kids extra money just cause a tradition is back...yes it is Chinese New Year! And it actually clash with Valentine's Day, which makes me wonder...doesn't that mean some petty adults are able to do this :

Adult: " Happy Chinese New Year." Gives child a red packet

Child opens red packet and finds chocolate coins.

Child: "Why is it not money but chocolate coins?!"

Adult: " Well it is also Valentine's Day...so its okay to give you kids chocolate coins...enjoy!"

I mean...if this were to happen to me...I would curse that adult...serious.

So anyways, I hope everyone can enjoy their CNY. And I predict that this year I am gonna strike big! Well that is all, enjoy the rest of your day!

...Still here?

2 comments: