"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Confessions of a computer addict

All right! This post is going to be about the topic as you will see in the title, Confessions of a computer addict. Frankly speaking, I cannot bring myself to ever part with my laptop, only when I have to go for a camp or go for travels to other countries, but I will try to bring along with me to the countries.


Problems due to the addiction:

.I sometimes kept playing till I had forgotten to do my homework, causing lots of trouble and I had to come to school early just to finish my homework, but since I do my homework fast, I have few problems in handing them in on time.

.I often get scolded for using the computer for the whole day, sometimes my parents even keep my laptop at night, just to prevent me from secretly play my laptop late at night.


Those are just the few problems I faced, there are some more. But recently I was beginning to try and kick my addiction away as it was affecting my education, so I made a pact to stop being a addict to computers and spend more of my time on my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment