"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Monday, June 29, 2009

I am very sorry!

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog. I even forgot to do the blog prompts for the June holidays. I know I am in a lot of trouble, but I did not post on this blog because lately my time has been limited and the internet access at home is poor. Another reason was that I only found my homework for the holidays at the third week. This was because I placed my homework in my cabinet to save space on the first week. After a while, I forgotten where I placed them. Until the third week, I could not do my homework at all. During the third week, I finally found them while cleaning up my room. So please forgive me if I did not do the blog prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment