"Crying will solve nothing, it will only cause you to dehydrate yourself..."
-Lenneth

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NPCC parade

Sorry I did not post for so long, I have been restricted to use my laptop since it was examination period and my parents are quite worried about my results eversince I failed my science term test last term and the rest of the subjects were not that good, so I had not been able to access my internet at home since then. But I going to talk about my day at the NPCC parade on Saturday. It was quite surprising as I was the only secondary one student who went there to support my seniors. I at first felt so lonely since I was all by myself with the secondary two seniors, but I soon find myself mixing well with the seniors. They were shocked at first when they heard that I came with them and I was only secondary one, but soon accepted me and taught me some things about NPCC and told me about their experiences in NPCC. I found it interesting and learnt a lot. After reaching the Home Team Academy which was the venue, we waited a while then the parade started. The parade lasted about 1 to 2 hours and there was some entertainment put up by some schools. When it ended, we wen down and took a group photograph with the secondary three seniors who were involved in the parade and after all that, we boarded the bus and went back to Hwa Chong. Through this parade, I learnt quite a lot of things and I hoped that I can support my senors next year during the parade. Well that is all, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment